Friday, August 24, 2018

Accreditation of Teacher Librarians - Upcoming webinar of interest

Next week, the School Library Association of NSW (SLANSW) will conduct the first of its series in Online Webinars.

I am currently on the committee as a Metropolitan Representative and will as part of a Q&A session, present my insights into gaining my proficient accreditation with BOSTES (NESA). Margo Pickworth will facilitate the session as she has gained accreditation at a Highly Accomplished Level.

I have commented in 2014 and 2015 but I would like to as a follow up reexplore my experience but also hear from that of Margo.

If you are a member of SLANSW, attendance is free, but will cost $35 for non-members.

Click here to visit the School Library Association of New South Wales website to learn more about the association.