Friday, November 9, 2018

NSW PRC Reading Log - electronic version

This term, I have been working part-time with the library team at Killara High School. One of the projects that I am working on is the promotion of the PRC for 2019.

I have created a log that students can use to record books that they may read as part of the NSW PRC from September 1 until official registrations take place in March next year.

The version that I have shared is a generic version, which is presented in pdf form. If you wish to obtain a word doc template so you can modify the layout and formatting to your school needs, please email me as creating the form in a pdf format is quite simple with Adobe Acrobat reader.

Apart from recording the books read, each entry must include a short book review. This will aid in the verification process and can also be published as reviews on OLIVER and the bookmark style reviews on the shelves.

It will be good to see how the students make use of it.