Friday, September 7, 2018

New Scheme Teacher Mapping Grid

Last week, I presented some of my strategies at a School Library Association of NSW Webinar on Accreditation. I provided some tips that new scheme teacher librarians should apply if seeking accreditation at Proficient level.

Those who attended were most interested by a mapping grid that can be used to document how each sample meets the standards. This can be done as you collect your evidence. It will help you identify where you may still need to collect evidence.

Remember for each standard, you need to demonstrate at least one of the standard descriptors has been applied in your teaching. You do not need to demonstrate each standard descriptor.

I have decided to make this grid available for download for any teacher (not just Teacher Librarians) which I will encourage you to use.

In addition, please feel free to contact me if you need any direction with your accreditation at Proficient level.